Shimano EW-SD300 E-tube Di2 Electric Wire 300mm - 450mm
The EW-SD300 E-tube Di2 Electric Wire 300mm - 450mm from Shimano is used to connect the components within an electronic drivetrain together. 3.45mm diameter plugs provide a reliable, water-resistant connection.
Please select the most appropriate length, these cables cannot be trimmed to length.
Image for illustration purposes only, not indicative of actual length.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- E-tube STEPS EP8 uses a fully removable individual cable system enabling fine-tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment
- EW-SD300 wires use a slim 3.45mm diameter plug, they can be connected to EW-SD50 wires with the use of EW-AD305 adapter (sold separately)
- EW-SD300 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables
- Reliable and secure water-resistant connectors