Shimano EW-SD50 E-tube Di2 electric wire, 250mm
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts. The Shimano EW-SD50 E-tube Di2 electric wire, 250mm connects the junction (either SM-JC40 external or SM-JC41 internal) to the rear mech, front mech, battery and to the handlebar battery indicator junction box.
The water resistant connectors are reliable and secure and come in variable lengths as it is not possible to cut them to fit.
- E-tube Di2 uses a fully removable individual cable system from the battery indicator junction box enabling fine tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment
- EW-SD50 wires are required to connect the junction (either SM-JC40 external or SM-JC41 internal to the rear mech, front mech, battery and to the handlebar battery indicator junction box
- EW-SD50 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- Compatibility: 9070, 6770 and 6870
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".