Shimano FC-6800 chainring 50T for 50-34T
Renewing worn down Shimano chainrings with hooked teeth, the 50T FC-6800 Chainring provides a new lease of life for 50-34T chainsets.
Lightweight and robust, the aluminium structure of this chainring has been designed with HollowGlide technology to improve pedalling efficiency. With great chain stability, the unique tooth shape offers smoother pedal strokes and quick successive gear transitions, ideal for those racing.
Compatible with four arm systems, with a 110mm BCD, the 50 teeth support each pedal stroke with responsive power, perfect for speeding through sprints. Accommodating 34 tooth inner rings, this chainring fits HollowTech II bottom brackets and 11-speed Shimano groupsets.
- Material: Aluminium
- Teeth: 50T
- Bolt Pattern: Four-bolt
- Chainring BCD: 110mm asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Chain compatibility: 11-speed/double
- HollowTech II construction puts structural strength precisely where it's needed
- HollowGlide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatible with 34T inner ring
- 2-year warranty
PRODUCT REF: Y1P498060
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more