Shimano FC-RS510 11-Speed Double Chainset For 135/142mm Axle
Sleek and efficient, the Shimano FC-RS510 Double Chainset grants performance to any road bike using an 11-speed gear setup by being fully compatible with both 135mm or 142mm spaced rear dropouts, enabling optimal use with either rim or disc brake frame configurations.
The anodised crank arms offer a smart silhouette, keep the weight to a minimum and grant excellent pedalling efficiency, even during high power sprints and climbs. The drive side crank arm is mated to the oversized, 24mm diameter axle via a seamless, two-piece design to heighten rigidity and strength. This oversize axle configuration permits larger bottom bracket bearings (available separately) that are more efficient and durable.
Lightweight aluminium chainrings have chamfered teeth profiles to improve gear shifting markedly and provide silent running through even the most gritty conditions. The spacing of these chainrings is specifically formatted to work perfectly with bikes that have either 135mm or 142mm rear axle spacing. This chainring spacing also accommodates shorter chainstays.
- Drive side crank arm and axle assembly
- Chainrings (already installed onto the driveside crank arm)
- Non-driveside crank arm
- Bearing preload cap
- Lightweight two-piece design 11-speed road bike chainset that offers efficiency and durability
- Anodised aluminium crank arms keep the weight low, are stiff and have a sleek aesthetic
- Two-piece design mates the drive side crank arm and the axle to increase rigidity
- The 24mm diameter axle allows bottom bracket bearings (available separately) to be spaced further apart, enabling the use of larger bearings
- Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
- The chainring teeth are shaped to heighten efficiency and power transfer when used with Shimano 11-speed chains
- Chainring spacing has been optimised for use with 135/142mm rear axle spacing and short chainstays
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets (available separately)
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 908 grams (172.5mm crank length, 50/34 chainrings)