Shimano FC-RX810-LE GRX Double Chainset - Hollowtech II 48/31
As a gravel-specific design, the FC-RX810-LE GRX Double Chainset - Hollowtech II offers 48/31 tooth rings that provide a nice low gearing ratio for technical or steep off-road climbs. It is compatible with 11-speed chains and HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups and, as expected from Shimano, its shifting performance is superlative whether under load or in muddy conditions.
The construction is identical to the non-LE version, as it is only the finish that differentiates them, so it uses aluminium crank arms and aluminium chainrings with shift ramps and pins to help move the chain.
- Shimano GRX, with its gravel-specific ergonomics, optimised gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world
- The HollowTech II 11-speed chainset offers optimum gearing for mixed terrain and riding styles
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with 11-speed HG chains
- Aluminium crank arms
- Lightweight aluminium chainring
- 4 arm, 110mm bolt circle diameter
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".