Shimano FD-R7150 105 Di2 12-Speed Front Derailleur
Effortless and accurate, the FD-R7150 105 Di2 12-Speed Front Derailleur brings electronic shifting to Shimano’s third-tier groupset.
With just a light press on the shifter lever, the derailleur instantly moves the chain across the chainrings whilst the auto-trim function means that the derailleur is always in the right position to avoid chain rub, whatever rear sprocket is selected.
There are two programmable modes available to help manage shifting functions; Synchro shift allows a single shifter to control both front and rear shifts, always maintaining the correct ratios for optimal cadence and semi-synchronised shifting means that the system will automatically switch rear sprockets to compensate when a front shift is activated.
- Great value high performance 105 double Di2 front derailleur
- The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to wireless communication with the gear levers
- Full and semi-synchronised shifting programmable
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to riding preferences
- Semi synchronised shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires that connect to the battery not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminants, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142mm O.L.D.
- Braze-on fit as standard; if the bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 12-speed E-tube SD300 wire compatible