Shimano GR5 MTB Shoes
Using a skate-shoe style design, the Shimano GR5 MTB Shoes are ideal for use with flat pedals whether mountain biking off-road or nipping round town on a hybrid. The sticky rubber sole with smoother central area gives great purchase on the pedals yet still allows for easy adjustment of position when required. When off the bike sections of tread at the heel and toe provide extra traction. Guards around the toes and a higher, padded inner ankle provides protection against knocks and scuffs whilst the tough synthetic leather is also breathable for comfort on warmer rides.
- Lower-profile, skate shoe silhouette
- Improved toe and ankle protection
- Updated mesh and synthetic leather upper to reduce weight and increase breathability
- Tried and tested sole mould design with stickier proprietary Shimano rubber compound
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 350 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano GR5 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.