Shimano GR9 MTB Shoes
Shimano's GR9 MTB Shoes are a great choice for enduro and downhill riding, offering a good connection to flat pedals and with plenty of grip thanks to the MICHELIN® rubber outsole. Speed laces are quick to tighten, release and adjust and there's a lace flap that works as an extra barrier to debris. Your feet are well cushioned by the padded ankle collar, and protected from knocks by the robust toe cap. With a mesh and TPU upper, less water is absorbed and the shoes dry quickly.
- Premier downhill/enduro shoe for flat pedals with unparalleled grip, durability and protection
- High-grip exclusive MICHELIN® rubber outsole
- Armored lace shield provides extra protection from debris
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection
- Speed lacing system allows fast, secure adjustments
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 390 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano GR9 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.