Shimano GRX 400 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Levers, 2 x 10-Speed
Drawing on Shimano’s vast knowledge of components and with a design specifically adapted for gravel riding, the Shimano GRX 400 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Levers, in this 2 x 10-speed format, is an ideal choice for the adventurous, mixed terrain rider.
The 2 x 10-speed configuration grants a wide range of gear options so that any topography can be tackled with confidence and this is actuated by a modified lever shape and action that eases gear shifts when riding over bumpy ground at speed. The broad, slightly flared lever profile teams up with an anti-slip surface to provide excellent braking power and modulation of hydraulic disc brakes, infusing the rider with heightened confidence across uncharted territory.
Adapted hood contours offer a comfortable hold for any hand size and lower fatigue on long, multi-day excursions. The hood head has been raised to stop the hands from being bounced off the levers, affording extra steering precision when the riding becomes more technical.
- Left lever
- Right lever
- Hydraulic disc brake hoses
- A set of STI levers that provides gravel specific ergonomics, reliability and gear shift behaviour
- The 2 x 10-speed gear format is operated by the gravel modified shape of the STI levers that ease shifting over rougher terrain
- Progressive disc brake power is afforded thanks to the hydraulic configuration and the broad, slightly flared lever profile
- An anti-slip texture to the brake lever gives higher braking efficiency and reduces fatigue on long rides
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage on harsh surfaces
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 613 grams (pair)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.