Shimano GRX 810 Dropper Post Lever - Left Hand
Add even greater functionality to your drop bar cockpit when riding on rough tracks and steep gravel terrain with the Shimano GRX 810 Dropper Post Release Lever and brake for the left hand. Part of a new range of components that have been specifically engineered for riding rough tracks and exploring beyond your normal boundaries, the lever has an anti-slip finish for greater control when things get hectic. Featuring Servowave Action Technology, the lever requires only a small amount of force to deliver powerful braking performance and adding ion the dropper control enables greater comfort and freedom of movement in any situation.
- Control the dropper seatpost with this left-hand lever
- Servowave Action technology means less force required for greater stopping power
- Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Greater mixed-terrain control
- Clamp band inner diameter: 23.8-24.2mm
- Lever type: brake and adjustable seatpost
- Reach adjust with tool
- 9 mm max cable stroke
- Streamlined cockpit minimizes stress and distractions
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".