Shimano GRX 812 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
Engineered for smooth, reliable gear shifting on gravel, broken roads and rides that mix up the terrain, the GRX 812 11-Speed Rear Derailleur brings the quality of proven Shimano mechanical performance to your adventure exploits. The adjustable stabiliser uses spring force and friction to maintain high chain tension so that over bumpy or unpredictable surfaces chain slap, drivetrain noise and the chance of the chain dropping are reduced. The result? A smoother, faster ride. This derailleur is compatible with single chainring setups.
- Adjustable chain stabiliser prevents chain slapping and drops
- Switch stabiliser ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes and 11-speed HG chains
- For use with single chainrings
- Top sprocket: Maximum 11T / minimum 11T
- Low sprocket: Maximum 42T / minimum 40T
- Total capacity: 31T
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 267 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.