Shimano GRX 815 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
The Shimano GRX 815 Di2 11-Speed Derailleur has been specifically engineered for rough tracks, gravel roads and surfaces that would ordinarily cause the chain to bounce and slap. An innovative adjustable stabiliser uses spring force and friction to maintain tension through the chain, which prevents it from dropping and reducing noise from the drivetrain. The upshot is smoother, more reliable shifting no matter the surface, so whether you are riding bumpy gravel or smooth tarmac the derailleur functions with predictable crispness. You can even incorporate this into your regular electronic road-riding setup because the derailleur is compatible with current road Dual Control Levers.
- Adjustable chain stabiliser prevents chain slapping and drops
- Switch stabiliser ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers
- Compatible with 11-speed cassette
- Top sprocket: Maximum 11T / minimum 11T
- Low sprocket: Maximum 34T / minimum 30T
- Maximum front difference: 17T
- Total capacity: 38T
- Shimano E-TUBE connectivity for customisation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.