Shimano GRX 817 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
The Shimano GRX 817 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur uses a gravel-tuned clutch and adjustable chain stabiliser to deliver a smoother, more reliable experience to your gravel and adventure riding. You can switch the stabiliser on or off depending on the terrain, and the spring force, combined with the friction, keeps the chain tension high so that chain slap and noise are reduced - perfect for broken roads.
With the Shimano E-TUBE platform that supports the electronic gears you can wirelessly customise the settings and shifting synchronisation from a smartphone, even from the roadside, and the resilient all-weather design of the system will keep you riding in all weathers. It is compatible with current road Dual Control Levers, making it a great upgrade if your local roads are in poor condition.
- Adjustable chain stabiliser prevents chain slapping and drops
- Switch stabiliser ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers
- Compatible with 11-speed cassette
- Top sprocket: Maximum 11T / minimum 11T
- Low sprocket: Maximum 42T / minimum 40T
- Total capacity: 31T
- Shimano E-TUBE connectivity for customisation
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".