Shimano GRX ST-RX820 Hydraulic Disc Right Lever and BR-RX820 Front Calliper
The GRX ST-RX820 Hydraulic Disc Right Lever and BR-RX820 Front Calliper delivers light and responsive mechanical 12-speed shifting for mixed-terrain riding and racing. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort by decreasing pressure on your palms, while the textured, anti-slip brake lever surface increases control on bumpy terrain.
The GRX BR-R820 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to gravel cycling with enhanced modulation and a quicker initial braking point. And despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter and easier to maintain.
- Greater comfort and control on mixed-terrain
- Gravel-specific brake lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip coating on brake lever surface
- Optimized for use with flared handlebars
- 10% wider pad clearance decreases brake noise
- Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".