Shimano IC502 Womens Indoor Cycling Shoes
Perfect for spin classes and indoor cycling, the SPD-compatible Shimano IC502 Women's Shoes bring together breathability and comfort. The sock mesh upper wraps the foot and is highly breathable, and a BOA® L6 dial and lace system secure the foot for stability and pedalling efficiency. A reinforced plate improves power transfer further, delivering all your watts through the pedals, and when off the bike, the addition of full-length rubber soles make walking easier. The shoes include a women's specific DYNALAST for a more natural feeling fit.
- Indoor cycling shoe
- Breathable, comfortable sock mesh upper designed for hard workouts
- Easily open, tighten and adjust fit with soft lace BOA® L6 dial
- Full-length reinforced plate provides stable power transfer
- Full-length rubber sole enhances walking comfort
- Women's specific performance DYNALAST for a natural, comfortable fit
- SPD compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 292 grams (size 40, per shoe)
Shimano IC502 Womens Indoor Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".