Shimano M4100 Deore Brake Lever/PM 2-pot Caliper Rear Left
Shimano’s M4100 Deore Brake Lever/PM 2-pot Caliper Rear Left comes all set up with a 1700mm hose, fully bled and ready to use. The caliper uses two opposing pistons for better power and control with the rigid design adding to the brake’s effectiveness. It can be paired with 160mm, 180mm or 203mm rotors with the appropriate adaptors (not included) in either Center Lock or 6-bolt configuration.
The alloy lever is ergonomically shaped for comfort and features a hinged clamp so there is no need to remove the grip to fit it and it is also compatible with the I-spec-EV system. Reach adjustment allows the lever to accommodate different hand sizes.
- Deore BL-M4100/BR-MT410 fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-mount style caliper
- Comes without adapters or rotors
- Can be used with the revolutionary Center Lock rotor system which fits easily to Center Lock compatible hubs; alternatively, conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both rigid and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shimless mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses if required
- Hose length: 1700mm