Shimano M7100 SLX Brake Lever & Caliper Front Right
Lightweight and powerful, the Shimano M7100 SLX Brake Lever & Caliper Front Right is a versatile solution for those seeking a high-quality, two-piston hydraulic disc brake. Powerful enough for all-mountain riding, this brake delivers confidence-inspiring performance and sublime lever-feel. With a low price-point, the SLX M7100 is excellent value for money and includes a range of top Shimano technologies.
Servo Wave Action provides precise and powerful pad engagement, whilst retaining excellent modulation, helping to enhance control on technical terrain. Tool-less reach adjustment can be altered on-the-fly and allows the brake to suit a wide range of rider hand sizes. To reduce heat buildup on long descents Ice Technologies ceramic pistons are used, which look to combat brake fade and overheating. The hinged bar clamp makes installation simple, and the one-way oil system ensures the SLX M7100 ensures bleeding is a hassle-free process.
- Servo Wave mechanism offers quicker engagement and less free stroke for aggressive riding
- Reach adjust dial for free stroke and lever position adjustment
- I-spec-EV compatible for a clean cockpit
- Ice Technologies ceramic pistons dissipate heat to reduce fade
- Easy bleeding thanks to a one way bleeding calliper
- Hinged bar clamp for easy installation
- Left hand lever, rear caliper
- Post mount fitting
- Two-piston design
- Tool-less reach adjust