Shimano M8000 XT 11-Speed Shadow+ GS Rear Derailleur
With the reliability you'd expect from Shimano, this M8000 XT 11-Speed Shadow+ GS Rear Derailleur is a fantastic addition to your mountain bike build.
Shifting is crisp, accurate and reliable right across the 11 gears available, thanks to a number of innovative design features. The highly rigid outer plates provide an assured and strong bridge for the jockey wheels, with sealed cartridge bearings for prolonged reliability. Meanwhile, four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails.
Compatible with direct mount rear derailleur hangers, this provides more space around the dropouts for easier wheel removal, as well as allowing for a frame design with shorter chainstays and increased axle sizes.
This 11-speed rear derailleur is compatible with one-by and double chainsets, and the GS cage can accommodate a series of large sprocket sizes on the cassette; 42T (2x11-speed), 46T (1x11-speed), both of which have a high-end limit of 11T.
- Model No: RD-M8000-GS
- Series: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Series
- Average weight: 271 grams
- Compatible chain: HG-X 11-speed
- Four fluoric coated link bushings for slick shifting
- Low sprocket maximum: 42T (2x11-speed), 46T (1x11-speed)
- Low sprocket minimum: 40T
- Maximum front difference: 10T
- Sealed pulley bearings
- Pulley teeth: 11T
- Pulley cage: GS
- Rear speeds: 11
- Top sprocket maximum: 11T
- Top sprocket minimum: 11T
- Total capacity: 39T