Shimano M8000 XT 11-Speed Shadow+ SGS Rear Derailleur
With the M8000 XT 11-Speed Shadow+ SGS Rear Derailleur, you get reliable, crisp, hard-wearing shifting from quality component manufacturers, Shimano.
The direct mount compatibility of this rear derailleur gives more space around the dropouts for easier wheel removal, as well as allowing for a frame design with shorter chainstays and increased axle sizes.
Shifting is reliably accurate and has a positive feel thanks to the strong return spring and durable sealed bearing pulleys. Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails.
Compatible with 11-speed Shimano shifting systems, the SGS cage on this derailleur can accommodate a series of large sprocket sizes on the cassette; 40T (3x11-speed), 42T (2x11-speed), 46T (1x11-speed), all of which have a high-end limit of 11T.
- Model No: RD-M8000-SGS
- Series: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Series
- Average weight: 275 grams
- Compatible chain: HG-X 11-speed
- Four fluoric coated link bushings for slick shifting
- Low sprocket maximum: 40T (3x11-speed), 42T (2x11-speed), 46T (1x11-speed)
- Low sprocket minimum: 40T
- Maximum front difference: 18T
- Sealed pulley bearings
- Pulley teeth: 11T
- Pulley cage: SGS
- Rear speeds: 11
- Top sprocket maximum: 11T
- Top sprocket minimum: 11T
- Total capacity: 47T