Shimano M8120 XT MTB Trail Wide SPD Pedals
Perfect for trail riders who want the efficiency and control of being clipped in with the convenience of a wide platform, Shimano’s M8120 XT MTB Trail Wide SPD Pedals combine the best of both worlds.
Weighing just 438 grams per pair (claimed), they are plenty light enough for XC use but give a more stable pedalling interface, easier to locate than a stripped-back race SPD. Release tension can be adjusted for either side, and the sealed cartridge axle system ensures smooth drag-free rotation. The wide platform gives a bigger contact patch with the sole, spreading any pressure and reducing hotspots as well as giving a larger target to aim for when clipping back in.
- XT SPDs are designed to take the rigours of off-road competition whilst also being perfect for cross-country trail riding
- This XT trail pedal is ideally suited to tackling singletrack and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body, chrome-moly axle and a revised cleat interface for increased stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- Double-sided entry
- Claimed manufacturer's weight: 438 grams per pair
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".