Shimano PD-M9100 XTR XC Race Pedals
Shimano's performance XTR range has been re-engineered to further meet the demands of the toughest mountain biking conditions, and as part of that, the confidence-inspiring Shimano PD-M9100 XTR Race Pedals promote efficient pedalling and sharper bike control in the most technical situations. A wider edge-to-edge contact area provides an enhanced platform for efficient power transfer and stability, whilst the cylindrical profile sheds mud more effectively than previous models making it easier to react to situations that require you to clip in or out quickly. This is stress-free pedalling, leaving you free to focus on dialling-in the line through the turns ahead.
The pedal comes with single release mode cleats (SM-SH51 - black), which disengage the foot when the heel is rotated outward, away from the bike.
- Shimano PD-M9100 XTR XC Race Pedals
- Shimano Single Release Mode Cleats SM-SH51 (black)
- Average weight: 310 grams
- Wider edge-to-edge contact area for an enhance pedal-shoe interface
- Improved axle durability
- SPD - recessed, walkable cleat design
- Dual-sided binding
- Install with a small amount of grease, using an 8mm hexagon wrench
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.