Shimano ME5 MTB Shoes
Designed for enduro-style riding which requires uphill efficiency and downhill control, the Shimano ME5 MTB Shoes have a number of features which make them a great option. Closure is via an RC9T BOA® lace, which offers quick, precise fitting and has a guard to prevent accidental release if knocked against anything. This closes the offset tongue and spreads any pressure out over the forefoot to prevent discomfort. The padded ankle is higher on the inside to offer protection against being pushed into the crank, whilst the TORBAL™ midsole allows a good range of movement at the rear of the shoe to help with positioning on the bike but retains stiffness at the front for better pedalling when clipped in. Should there be any need to get off the bike, the proprietary Shimano rubber compound and deep lugs provide excellent traction even in the worst conditions.
- Enduro trail shoes for those that want professional specs without professional pricing
- Improved fit with an offset tongue and RC9T BOA® lace layout provides top-tier comfort and adjustment
- BOA® bash-guard to protect against knocks and accidental release
- Brand new, proprietary Shimano rubber compound sole
- Improved ankle and toe protection
- TORBAL™ midsole allows natural, lateral movement of the heel while maintaining pedalling efficiency at the cleat
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 352 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano ME5 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.