Shimano ME7 MTB Shoes
Shimano’s ME7 MTB Shoes are designed for enduro-style riding, and combine efficiency for the climbs, freedom of movement for the descents and comfort. When clipped into the pedals the TORBAL™ midsole provides stiffness in the forefoot for pedalling but still allows plenty of flex at the rear for easier body movement and control when descending. The upper utilises a secure buckle and protected quick-lace arrangement which spreads out any pressure, and the material used is quick-drying and breathable. A neoprene rubble-cuff around the ankle helps keep annoying bits of grit and dirt out of the shoe whilst when off the bike, the MICHELIN® OCX3 sole offers great grip on rocks and mud, with the deep lugs biting well into the dirt.
- As used by the professionals, the ME7 is back and badder than ever
- Fresh upper panelling for better ventilation, less water absorption and quicker drying time
- Essentially bomb-proof, secure and reliable low-profile buckle and quick-lace closure
- Brand new MICHELIN® OCX3 sole compound for improved grip and durability
- Neoprene rubble-cuff to keep the grit out
- TORBAL™ midsole allows natural, lateral movement of the heel while maintaining pedalling efficiency at the cleat
- Stiffness rating: 8
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 380 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano ME7 MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".