Shimano ME7 MTB Shoes
Shimano’s ME7 MTB Shoes are designed for enduro-style riding, and combine efficiency for the climbs, freedom of movement for the descents and comfort. When clipped into the pedals the TORBAL™ midsole provides stiffness in the forefoot for pedalling but still allows plenty of flex at the rear for easier body movement and control when descending. The upper utilises a secure buckle and protected quick-lace arrangement which spreads out any pressure, and the material used is quick-drying and breathable. A neoprene rubble-cuff around the ankle helps keep annoying bits of grit and dirt out of the shoe whilst when off the bike, the MICHELIN® OCX3 sole offers great grip on rocks and mud, with the deep lugs biting well into the dirt.
- As used by the professionals, the ME7 is back and badder than ever
- Fresh upper panelling for better ventilation, less water absorption and quicker drying time
- Essentially bomb-proof, secure and reliable low-profile buckle and quick-lace closure
- Brand new MICHELIN® OCX3 sole compound for improved grip and durability
- Neoprene rubble-cuff to keep the grit out
- TORBAL™ midsole allows natural, lateral movement of the heel while maintaining pedalling efficiency at the cleat
- Stiffness rating: 8
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 380 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano ME7 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.