Shimano MT3 SPD MTB Shoes
Versatile enough for use across multiple disciplines, whether you're touring, gravel riding or riding on the road, the Shimano MT3 SPD MTB Shoes are a comfortable option, both on the bike and when walking. A one-piece upper ensures a secure fit with reduced weight and it's highly durable and resistant to abrasion. The lace closure brings classic style and the ability to dial in the perfect fit, while the EVA rubber outsole keeps traction high when the trails are unrideable. The sole has some give to increase comfort but is rigid enough for efficient power transfer thanks to glass fibre reinforcement.
- Classic lace-up styling, designed for recreational on or off-road pedalling performance with excellent walking comfort
- One piece construction creates an upper with a secure fit, increased durability and lighter weight
- Glass fibre reinforced shank plate for optimal sole rigidity
- EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- Compatible with SPD pedal systems
- Sole stiffness: 4
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 706 grams per pair (Size 42)
Shimano MT3 Touring Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".