Shimano MT7 Gore-Tex SPD MTB Shoes
Ideal for touring, commuting and bikepacking, the Shimano MT7 Gore-Tex SPD MTB Shoes are a great choice. The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort liner is waterproof yet breathable to keep your feet dry and at a comfortable temperature. Built to last, the shoes have a robust toe cap increasing durability, and rubber on the sole brings traction when you're off the bike, even on loose surfaces and muddy trails. For additional shock absorption, Shimano has included EVA foam to protect your feet from impacts, and the BOA® L6 dial secures your foot and makes small adjustments mid-ride far easier.
- A versatile shoe built for all-weather riding whether it's touring, bikepacking, commuting or a spin to the pub
- Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort footwear liner keeps your feet dry
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- BOA® L6 dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber sole for pedalling efficiency, walking comfort
- Flexible half-length shank, shock-absorbing EVA perform on and off the bike
- Stiffness: 4
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 398 grams per shoe (Size 42)
PRODUCT REF: 1150723
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more