Shimano MT7 SPD MTB Shoes
Casual style meets performance in the Shimano MT7 SPD MTB Shoes. Whether you're commuting, bike packing or touring, these shoes are built for the ultimate comfort and support, while the construction is ideal no matter the conditions. With a mesh and TPU composite upper, breathability and durability are both excellent, and EVA has been added for shock absorption. Designed to excel both on and off the bike, the EVA midsole and rubber outsole make for efficient pedalling and top traction. BOA dial closure makes dialling in the perfect fit and mid-ride adjustment a simple task.
- A versatile shoe built for all-weather riding whether it's touring, bikepacking, commuting or a spin to the pub
- Mesh and TPU composite upper provides a comfortable fit, better breathability and durability
- BOA® L6 dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber sole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- Flexible half-length shank, shock-absorbing EVA performs on and off the bike
- Sole stiffness: 4
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 365 grams per shoe (Size 42)
Shimano MT7 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.