Shimano RC5 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes
Shimano's RC5 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes have a breathable upper constructed from a mix of mesh, TPU and synthetic leather that'll keep you cool through high-tempo efforts. The carbon fibre reinforced sole is rigid for efficient power transfer and is compatible with three-bolt SPD-SL style road cleats. Using a BOA and strap closure system, it's easy to dial in the perfect fit and make micro-adjustments mid-ride too.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides glove-like fit
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance
- Mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability
- Light carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Cleat type: SPD-SL (available to purchase separately)
- Closure: One Boa (L6), one strap
- Adaptable cup insole
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250 grams per shoe (Size: 42)
Shimano RC5 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.