Shimano RC702 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Designed to fit riders with wider feet, the Shimano RC702 Road Cycling Shoes are ideal for racers looking for performance at great value. Super stiff, hollow carbon makes up the outsole for efficient transfer of power, and the low stack height adds stability. The sole is compatible with three-bolt SPD-SL and LOOK cleats and has a wide adjustment range for dialling in the perfect position.
The synthetic leather upper is supple and wraps the foot for a glove-like fit, evenly distributing pressure to reduce the risk of hotspots. Dual BOA dials secure the shoe around the foot and allow for easy and quick micro-adjustments.
- Designed for wide feet
- Bestselling competition level road shoe upgraded with S-PHYRE technology
- Shimano DYNALAST promotes smoother pedalling and more efficient power transfer
- New synthetic upper material ensures glove-like fit, while reducing weight and increasing breathability
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit and eliminating hot-spots
- Super low stack height helps stabilise the foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Newly developed midsole construction cuts stack height, and significantly improves ventilation and water drainage
- Ultra-rigid hollow carbon outsole maximises power transfer and pedalling efficiency
- Dual independent BOA® L6 dials allow quick, micro-tension adjustments
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot
- Heel stabiliser
- Wide cleat adjustment range
- Stiffness rating: 10
- Cleat compatibility: SPD-SL/LOOK
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 240 grams (size 42, per shoe)
Shimano RC702 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".