Shimano RC9 SPD-SL S-Phyre Road Shoes
As used by some of the sport's leading professional riders, the Shimano RC9 SPD-SL S-Phyre Road Shoes feature a Powerzone wire guide lacing system to make adjusting the shoes on the go a simple and quick task. The one-piece surround upper design further enhances fit. A carbon sole ensures stiffness is never compromised, while the three-bolt cleat compatibility works with Shimano and Look pedal systems.
- The pinnacle of road competition footwear
- Super light. Incredibly fast
- Supple, stretch-resistant and highly-breathable microfibre synthetic leather, optimised with dimple perforations of various sizes for a perfect and wrinkle-free fit
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide lacing allow quick and precise micro-adjustment while maintaining stability
- Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high-power pedalling
- One-piece surround upper design provides a glove-like fit
- Ultra-rigid lightweight carbon sole maximises power transfer
- Extra 11 mm of cleat adjustment range
- Sole stiffness: 12
- Compatible with 3 bolt cleats (Shimano and Look pedal systems)
- Weight: 486 grams per pair (Size 42)
Shimano RC9 SPD-SL S-Phyre Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.