Cleat position can be fine tuned to improve bike control.
Born from the demands of professionals, this technology is optimised for power and endurance.
An optimised shoe last design promotes a smoother, more energy efficient upstroke.
Independent BOA® L6 dials allow for quick, micro tension adjustments.
Shimano RC902 S-Phyre Limited Edition Road Cycling Shoes
Super supportive and comfortable, the Limited Edition RC902 S-Phyre Road Cycling Shoe by Shimano have the same high-end technology and features as the standard version but with the addition of a unique glossy design.
The 360° surround wrapping upper encompasses the whole foot with seam-free leather, creating a better fit with fewer gaps between the shoes and feet. The shoe is secured using dual BOA® Li2 metal dials for easy micro-adjustment and quick release, and the forefoot is held securely with the help of powerzone lace guides.
Shimano’s super-stiff Dynalast™ carbon outsole is designed to help reduce energy loss on long rides ensuring optimised pedalling efficiency. It's compatible with three-bolt cleats, and the adjustment range has been expanded making it easier to gain that optimised pedal position.
The heel cup has undergone refinement to ensure an anti-twist function securely holds the foot in position for reduced movement and better acceleration when the tempo rises. A Silvadur treatment has been applied to prevent the build-up of bacteria over time, keeping your shoes feeling and smelling fresh ride after ride.
- Limited Dura-Ace special edition
- Carbon fibre sole/midsole
- Lightweight rigid hollow outsole
- Wider cleat adjustment
- Low-profile BOA® Li2 metal dials for premium looks and quick micro-adjustments
- 360º surround wrapping upper with an enamelled finish for fewer gaps between the shoe and the foot
- Refined glossy black heel cup with anti-twist stabilisation secures optimal foot position for intense acceleration and fast-paced cadences
- Scientifically optimised upper materials maximise fit and pedalling performance
- A combination of non-stretch Kuraray Rovenica, Teijin Nanofront and PU laminated mesh ensures optimal foot stabilisation to minimise energy loss
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for a premium fit, stability and performance
- Refined Dynalast™ to expand fit and comfort
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 235 grams per shoe - size 42