Shimano RP1 Road Cycling Shoes
A pair of performance road shoes that will keep you comfortable on the longest rides, the Shimano RP1s are light and durable, with a coated leather upper and perforations to keep breathability high. The Dynalast optimises the upstroke for smoother, more energy-efficient pedalling and a reduced risk of injury. The closure is via two hook and loop Velcro straps that keep your feet secure and ensure even distribution of pressure. The heel cup includes reflective elements for improved safety in low light. These shoes are a versatile option thanks to the nylon sole being compatible with both SPD-SL road cleats and SPDs.
- Comfortable fit and perfect support for pedalling
- Microfibre coated leather upper with laser-cut MicroVent perforations
- Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line
- Dual hook and loop straps provide a reliable and secure fit
- Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
- Expanded cleat adjustment range
- Indoor cycling friendly - SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible
- Stiffness index: 6
- Weight: 255 grams per shoe (Size EU42)
Shimano RP1 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.