Shimano RS300 Clincher Rear Wheel
With Shimano's RS300 Clincher Rear Wheel you get both value and performance. Perfect for training and long weekend rides alike, the RS300 is strong, rigid and will roll fast and smooth thanks to the sealed hub bearings. Torsional rigidity ensures punchy acceleration while the wider rim width improves comfort and smooths out the roughest roads.
Supplied with a rear quick-release skewer.
- 700c Clincher rear wheel
- Rim depth: 24mm
- External rim width: 23.2mm
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes with a radial lacing pattern
- Spoke count: 20
- Hub: Anodised finish hub shell / angular contact bearings offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Hub type: Quick release
- Axle type: 130mm QR
- Brake type: Rim
- Discipline: Road and multi-terrain
- Compatibility: 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Supplied with quick-release skewer
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".