Shimano RX600 Gravel Shoes
Lightweight, comfortable and stiff enough for efficient pedalling, the Shimano RX600 Gravel Shoes suit mixed terrain and off-road cycling. The carbon-reinforced nylon sole is paired with a synthetic leather upper that's micro-perforated and incorporates mesh inserts for additional breathability.
A single BOA and Velcro toe strap on each shoe create a secure fit that allows for micro-adjustments. Durable TPU lugs enhance grip when clambering over tricky terrain or up steep climbs and reflective print on the heel aids visibility in low light.
- Surround wrap, synthetic leather upper with micro-perforations provides a sock-like fit
- Mesh insert for breathability and comfort
- BOA® L6 dial and toe strap for a dialled-in fit
- Carbon-reinforced nylon sole
- Brand new proprietary sole design with wider, lightweight and durable TPU lugs
- Unique foil camo finish
- Reflective print on heel
- Compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 8
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 560 grams (per pair, size 42)
Shimano RX600 Gravel Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".