Shimano RX8 SPD Gravel Cycling Shoes
The Shimano RX8 SPD Gravel Cycling Shoes bring the best of both worlds to your all-road and mixed-surface bike rides. With recessed SPD cleat compatibility to make walking easier and lightweight, stiff construction for great power transfer, you can go further faster on your next adventure. The one-piece synthetic leather upper wraps around the foot for top comfort with no pressure points.
The BOA IP1 dial is a technically advanced closure system with 1mm increments, so you can get the perfect fit, quickly and easily. Antimicrobial inner soles allow for regular wear and subtle reflective detailing adds to your safety when mixing with other road users.
- Featherweight gravel shoes with a unique foil camo finish
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- Stripped-back, abrasion resistant TPU lugs and anti-slip pads for the best balance of weight reduction, pedalling performance and off-the-bike capability
- One-piece, synthetic leather, surround-wrapping upper provides perfect holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- BOA® IP1 dial with 1mm micro-adjustment and single velcro toe-strap to find your perfect fit
- Silvadur™ antimicrobial inner soles keep the shoes fresh, no matter the conditions
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- Anatomically curved Shimano DYNALAST eliminates angles and conforms better to the natural contours of your foot
- Subtle reflective detailing on the heel to ensure rider safety
- Sole stiffness rating 10
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 265 grams (Size 42, per shoe)