Shimano S-PHYRE XC902 MTB Shoes
Shimano's S-PHYRE XC902 MTB Shoes deliver the ultimate performance for serious cyclocross and cross country racers. The carbon composite outsole is as stiff as they come, while a Shimano ULTREAD XC rubber outsole provides tonnes of traction thanks to a technical tread pattern. Talon-shaped metal spikes and reinforced mounts bring further grip, or the spikes can be removed to keep weight to an absolute minimum.
The upper is constructed from a synthetic leather microfibre with perforations for breathability, and this wraps the foot for a customised feel and the ultimate comfort. An external heel cup stabilises the foot within the shoe, preventing excess twisting and rolling and further increasing efficiency. Dual BOA dials bring plenty of opportunity for adjustment, to achieve the perfect fit and to make micro-adjustments on the go.
- Uncompromising cross country MTB and cyclocross racing shoes with the lightest ever structure
- Lightweight SHIMANO ULTREAD XC rubber outsole with highly technical tread pattern creates the ultimate racing grip
- Carbon fibre composite outsole
- Reinforced spike mounts for extreme conditions
- Rider-tunable talon-shaped metal spikes allow riders to choose ultra-lightweight performance or ultimate traction
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Microfibre synthetic leather upper
- Surround wrapping upper with function-specific zones and scientifically optimised materials maximise fit and pedalling performance
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- External heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot
- Stiffness rating: 11
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 296 grams (size 42, per shoe)
Shimano S-PHYRE XC902 MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".