Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-Speed Cassette
Shimano’s CS-M7000 SLX 11-Speed Cassette is part of their third tier groupset which offers many of the performance features developed for XT and XTR at a much more palatable price. This makes a lot of sense for a consumable mountain bike part that will wear out sooner than other components. The Hyperglide sprockets have contoured shift gates that enable rapid shifting even under load or when covered in mud and the sprocket carrier has an open, lightweight design.
Compatible with 11-speed chains and optimised for use with Shimano’s HG-EV MTB chains, the SLX cassette is a great option for anyone who likes to ride hard and often in all conditions.
- SLX M7000 11-speed cassette featuring lightweight minimal design sprocket carrier
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- For 11-speed HG-EV MTB chains
- Manufacturer's claimed average weight: 467 grams for 11 - 40T