Shimano SM-RT66 ZEE/SLX rotor, 160 mm, 6-bolt
The Shimano SM-RT66 ZEE/SLX rotor, 160 mm, 6-bolt attaches to a wide range of disc ready wheels using a 6-bolt international standard mounting system. Offering excellent braking performance, the rotor is precision cut and the stainless steel surface is drilled, improving brake performance in mud and allowing the rotor to cool quickly under pressure.
Strong and reliable, the rotor is held in place with 6 bolts and an anti-loosening design. Compatible with metal pads, this 160 millimetre rotor is ideal for a multitude of uses.
- Mountain bike specific
- 6-bolt international standard mounting system provides excellent rigidity and security and is easy to maintain and install
- Reliable and features an anti-loosen plate
- Stainless steel rotor construction
- Drilled design improves performance in mud and keeps the rotor cool under pressure
- Compatible with metal pads
- 160 mm rotor
- Single rotor