Shimano SM-RT86 XT Ice-Tec 6-bolt Disc Brake Rotor 180mm
Shimano's 180mm SMRT86 XT Ice-Tec 6-bolt Disc Brake Rotor offers outstanding performance. A three-layered construction from alloy and steel ensures heat quickly radiates through the aluminium core and disperses, keeping the temperatures down. Used together with Ice-Tec pads, temperatures can drop by as much as 100 degrees C, from 400 to 300 degrees. This reduction ultimately leads to improved pad longevity and performance, reduced noise and less fade.
The 6-bolt mounting system makes for easy installation, and the rotor's surface is supported by a large forged aluminium spider, keeping rigidity high and weight low.
- Three-layer construction of stainless steel and alloy that manages heat build-up
- When used with Ice-Tec pads (purchased separately), surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 degrees C, this provides great improvements in performance
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- 6-bolt mounting system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Weight: 154 grams