Shimano ST-R9160 Dura-Ace Di2 STI TT Levers (Pair of 2x11 Speed)
Add another level of functionality to your time trial or triathlon electronic setup with the Shimano ST-R9160 Dura-Ace Di2 STI TT Levers. Changing gear with the click of a button, you can concentrate on your performance instead of concentrating on stabilising yourself whilst you change gear.
The levers are manufactured from carbon fibre, whilst the bracket body is carbon composite and the wedge clamps are alloy, meaning you get a lower weight compared to traditional STI levers. This system also reduces weight as there are no mechanical cables, just lightweight, electrical wires that send an immediate transmission to the front and rear derailleur.
Thanks to this light to the touch shift, you can also be sure of your shifts when riding through poor weather - perfect for when your fingers go numb in the winter.
Allowing you to both brake and shift at the same time means you can go into tight corners with the correct gear to accelerate back to your regular speed, and finely tuneable reach adjusters enhances customisation, so you can truly feel at one with your bike.
- Shimano Di2 electronic gear systems with E-tube electric cables
- Complete SLR brake cable set
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with synchronized shifting
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and alloy expanding wedge clamp
- TT / Triathlon bar STI allows shifting while braking and can be used with additional bar end switches
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Compatible with: Shimano Di2 electronic gear systems with E-tube electric cables
PRODUCT REF: STR9160PA
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more