Shimano ST-R9160 Dura-Ace Di2, STI for TT / Triathlon, left hand double
For the rider tackling time trials and triathlons with regularity as well as ambition, standard shifters simply won't do. Bringing your brakes, gearing and overall control back into hand, mounted up at the end of your base bar, the Shimano ST-R9160 Dura-Ace Di2, STI for TT / Triathlon, left hand double keeps you equipped to power that rear brake and affect your gear shifts with the deftest of touches.
Lightweight by virtue of the carbon fibre brake lever blade and the carbon composite bracket body, an alloy expanding wedge is the final addition to this simple and crafted component. Offering complete control over your front Di2 derailleur, this left-hand shifter is operated easily at the simple touch of a button. Making use of available separately E-Tube electric cabling, this lever ensures you of a perfect shift by reducing your dependency on wires, which themselves are susceptible to corrosion, stretching and contamination. Perfectly crisp every time, this simple interface is incredibly useable, regardless of how cold your hands get.
The brake blade ergonomically designed to neatly fit the profile of the hand, the pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake calipers, and offers space enough for use with hydraulic setups. Finely tuneable reach adjusters assure you of a custom fit and personalised grip when braking, meaning you can be sure to effectively control your bike in the turns.
- Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise
- Electrical wires eliminate poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with synchronized shifting
- Tactile buttons allow effortless and comfortable shifting
- Lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and alloy expanding wedge clamp
- TT / Triathlon bar STI allows shifting while braking and can be used with additional bar end switches
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 setups