Shimano ST-R9180 Dura-Ace Hydraulic Di2 STI Left Hand TT Lever
Featuring a state-of-the-art design and all of Shimano's latest technologies, the ST-R9180 Dura-Ace Hydraulic Di2 STI Left Hand TT Lever is a top of the range option that delivers electronic gear shifts and hydraulic braking to high specification time trial and triathlon bikes.
The integrated buttons, one on either side of the lever, are linked seamlessly into the electronic Di2 system to deliver rapid gear shifts and heightened reliability. The gear changes are fully programmable via Shimano's Synchro Shift format, allowing the rider to tune the buttons' operation and the derailleur behaviour in line with personal preferences.
A hydraulic braking system that has a reservoir inbuilt into the lever body gives powerful and modulated stopping power, and provides pad clearance auto-adjust so that the performance stays consistent throughout different stages of brake pad wear. The carbon brake levers keep the weight to a minimum and have reach adjustment so that all sizes of hands are catered for.
- Top of the range, Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake, Di2 STI lever for unrivalled gear shifting and powerful braking on time trial and triathlon bikes
- Di2 technology ensures that gear shifting is easy and incredibly precise
- The use of electrical wires as opposed to mechanical cables increases durability and reliability
- The integrated gear shift buttons, one on either side of the lever, are Synchro Shift compatible allowing custom tuning of gear changes
- Shimano E-Tube gear shift wire compatible
- Weight is kept to a minimum thanks to carbon lever blades and carbon composite bracket body
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort from the hood position
- The integrated hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Only the left hand lever is supplied
- Please note: The lever is supplied without electrical cables or brake hoses, as these need to be ordered separately to suit