Shimano TR9 SPD-SL Triathlon Shoes
Shimano's TR9 SPD-SL Triathlon Shoes have a bold colourway and the performance to match their strong style. The carbon composite sole keeps weight to a minimum while stiffness is maximised to improve pedalling efficiency and power transfer. When you come out of the water your feet will dry fast in the shoes thanks to the microfibre and mesh vented upper. A T1-Quick Strap and wide opening to the shoe makes entry and exit fast and, consequently will help you shave the seconds off your transition times.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide upper opening simplifies and quickens transitions
- Lightweight, rigid carbon fibre composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Water-resistant microfibre synthetic leather with strategic venting
- Breathable 3D mesh dries fast
- External heel cup stabilises heel
- Large heel loop is easier to grab
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Closure: Quick strap
- High-density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams per shoe (Size: 42)
Shimano TR9 SPD-SL Triathlon Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".