Shimano Tiagra 4700 Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36
Taking many features from pro-level equipment, the Shimano Tiagra 4700 Hollowtech II semi-compact chainset offers the rider ease of installation, durability, and enhanced performance. Mounted to any frame using Shimano's HollowTech II screw in bottom brackets, this chainset makes use of two SG-X chainrings, featuring strategically placed chain and pick up pins, allowing for a velvety smooth change of front ring.
Making use of a 2-piece cap-free design, this chainset is easier to install and maintain. With the aluminium chainrings and anodised aluminium cranks, this chainset remains on the lighter side of things whilst retaining strength and rigidity. Offering the intermediate rider a step up from more basic, entry level chainsets, this is one quick and crucial upgrade to the drive side of your bike, and one that you'll notice from the first pedal stroke.
Benefitting from a crank arm length of 170mm and using a 52T and 36T chainring combination compatible with ten-speed cassettes, this bike is sure to offer you the gearing you need to get up the bigger hills and mountains.
- 2-piece cap-free design
- Quick and easy to install
- Lighter and stiffer than a traditional crank/bottom bracket assembly
- SG-X chainrings
- Strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles
- Compatible with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups and 10-speed HG-X chains
- Anodised aluminium crank arms
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings
- 4 arm, 110 mm bolt circle diameter
- 170mm crank length
- Weight: 910g
- Compatible: Shimano/SRAM 10-speed groupsets