Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Outer Chainring 53T
Replacing old and worn chainrings, the Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Outer Chainring 53T breathes a new lease of life into Ultegra FC-6800 chainsets and refreshes drivetrain efficiency. Using a high-grade aluminium and a radical profile, this chainring is light and torsionally stiff to deliver maximum power transfer. The teeth have refined contours to provide smooth and quiet running in all conditions and grant efficient gear changes.
The 53T format is designed for use with a 39T inner chainring, and when partnered, these chainrings optimise the operation of the front derailleur, significantly minimising the incidence of mechanical issues.
- Genuine Shimano replacement outer chainring for Ultegra FC-6800 double chainsets
- Material: Aluminium
- Teeth: 53T
- Bolt pattern: Four bolt
- Chainring BCD: 110mm asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Chain compatibility: 11-speed/double
- HollowGlide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatibility: 53T is to be used with a 39T inner chainring
- Dark grey colour