Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Front Derailleur, Double 34.9mm
Critically underplayed, the importance of a great front derailleur in your drivetrain is paramount. With the Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Front Derailleur, Double 34.9mm assuring you of a reliable, adjustable and dependable option, you can be sure of a smooth transition between your chainrings.
A redeveloped toggle link construction matching the natural force curve of the hand when shifting, this front derailleur moves with much less impetus, resulting in light and easy shifting, allowing you to get things right when going at your threshold. A forged wider link cradling the axle pivot at both ends, the shifting motion of this front derailleur creates one smooth, sweeping arc, nudging your chain into the right ring. A cable tension adjuster added for dialled precision in shifting, this mechanical option is ideal for the rider looking to carry out maintenance themselves.
Compatible with 11-speed groupsets and good for use with chainrings up to 53 teeth, this front derailleur clamps easily onto seat tubes sized 34.9mm in diameter. An added frame support bolt for increased stability under load, this front derailleur delivers the velvet smooth shifting you would expect even when under extreme load, allowing you to really reach for that best-yet performance.
- Weight: 92 grams
- Toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally
- Toggle link design allows light action with short lever movement
- Wide inner link increases rigidity
- Forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes
- Mechanical front derailleur
- Top gear teeth: 46-53T
- Chainstay angle: 61-66 degrees
- Compatible with seat tubes sized 34.9mm in diameter