Shimano Ultegra R8000 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals 4mm Longer Axle
For riding hard, fast and for giving it all you've got, the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals 4mm Longer Axle are a performance pair of pedals for the rider going all out on the road or in their race.
Benefitting from a carbon body augmented by a stainless steel plating for improved abrasion resistance and durability, these pedals remain both strong, robust and lightweight, hitting the scales at a relatively nimble 248 grams per pair. A stack height pared down to just 10mm, you can benefit from a greater connection with the bike, whilst a wider platform allows you to put your power down on a bigger, more stable base, giving you a more efficient transfer of power.
This version benefitting from a spindle lengthened by 4mm for the rider with a wider foot, these lightweight and low profile pedals are sublime for cutting clean and quick lines through tight corners, whilst a large binding target offers up easy engagement on the one-sided entry. An open design allowing for easy adjustment, this pedal system is compatible with three bolt SPD-SL type cleats, and is sure to offer you a secure connection between you and your bike.
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- 4 mm longer axle
- Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing
- Wide, lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence
- 10mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Large binding target allows quick engagement
- Wide cleats provide more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plates for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Weight: 248 grams per pair
- Compatible with three bolt style cleats
PRODUCT REF: 741095
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more