Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36 is compatible with HollowTech II bottom brackets, this chainset is available in a variety of crank lengths and, thanks to its aluminium construction, tips the scales at a mere 681 grams.
A redesigned HollowGlide outer chainring shaping claiming zero flex around this chainset coupled with an integrated bottom bracket using a larger axle diameter for increased stiffness, leading to more direct power through your pedals.
The HollwTech II cold forged 4 arm crank saving weight, this chainset is designed for use with 11-speed drivetrains and for use with HG-EV chains, providing better, more comprehensive cover when powering onwards. This iteration offering a standard double 52/36 chainring option.
- Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II
- Crank Arm Length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Weight: 681 g (52-36T)
- HollowGlide construction for improved stiffness
- Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains
- For use with HG-EV chains
- HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks
- Integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.