Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36
Transmitting your power where it counts, a chainset is a personal choice that accounts for your riding style and fitness levels. With strong, unquivering options offering you more direct transmission, when opting for the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36, you can be sure that your choice sets you in the very best stead possible.
Compatible with HollowTech II bottom brackets, this chainset is available in a variety of crank lengths and, thanks to its aluminium construction, tips the scales at a mere 681 grams, assuring you of lightweight strength that helps you put your force on the road. A redesigned HollowGlide outer chainring shaping claiming zero flex around this chainset coupled with an integrated bottom bracket using a larger axle diameter for increased stiffness, leading to more direct power through your pedals.
The HollwTech II cold forged 4 arm crank saving weight, this chainset is designed for use with 11-speed drivetrains and for use with HG-EV chains, providing better, more comprehensive cover when powering onwards. This iteration offering a standard double 52/36 toothing option, you're sure to have the depth and diversity of gearing to cover most standard landscapes and ride onwards with greater ease and efficiency than before.
- Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II
- Crank Arm Length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Weight: 681 g (52-36T)
- HollowGlide construction for improved stiffness
- Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains
- For use with HG-EV chains
- HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks
- Integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
PRODUCT REF: FCR8000X26
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more