Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 52/36 is compatible with HollowTech II bottom brackets, this chainset is available in a variety of crank lengths and thanks to its aluminium construction, tips the scales at a mere 681 grams. A redesigned HollowGlide outer chainring shaping claiming zero flex around this chainset coupled with an integrated bottom bracket using a larger axle diameter for increased stiffness, leading to more direct power through your pedals.
The HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm crank saving weight, this chainset is designed for use with 11-speed drivetrains and for use with HG-EV chains, providing better, more comprehensive cover when powering onwards. This iteration offering a standard double 52/36 chainring option.
- Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II
- Crank Arm Length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 681 grams (52-36T)
- HollowGlide construction for improved stiffness
- Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains
- For use with HG-EV chains
- HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks
- Integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".