Shimano Ultegra R8000 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor, 160mm
Constantly moving with the times as well as innovating to move towards the future, Shimano have long been trusted as the manufacturer for precise and reliable componentry. With the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor, 160mm assuring you of a powerful stopping force summoned on demand and in all conditions, it's no surprise that many disc riders confidently opt to ride with Shimano's offerings.
Released as part of Shimano's Ultegra R8000 groupset, this disc rotor is sized at 160mm in diameter and fits onto centre lock standard hubs, giving you that secure fit and reliable performance that you've come to expect from this brand. A polished braking surface and a precision cut and drilled rotor assure you of better pad clearance when riding. With consistent and thorough braking performance all year round, this disc is durable and well made for the best responsive braking available.
Composed in a three layer sandwich construction format, this rotor is noteworthy for its impressive heat management. Conducting energy through to the aluminium core, this rotor when used in conjunction with Ice Tech pads can reduce external temperatures by around 50 degrees, leading to reduced fade, and far better durability.
- Consistent braking performance through energy control
- Revolutionary stainless steel and alloy 3-layer sandwich construction
- Innovative construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate rapidly
- Achieves surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface
- Assure you of a long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Durable and lightweight rotors
- Centre-lock mounting
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing
- Super polished braking surface for excellent braking performance
- 160mm diameter
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.