Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount BB/Chainstay Brake Caliper
Providing you with that top rate braking performance, the Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount BB/Chainstay Brake Caliper is just that perfect little upgrade for the rider making use of a bottom bracket mounted brake caliper, this is a top quality choice that allows you a fantastic balance between weight and stiffness when you need to stop in a hurry.
A low profile aerodynamic direct mount Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design providing you with the strong arcing force, this brake caliper is compatible with super SLR levers, ensuring that the correct leverage ratio is maintained. With enhanced brake arch proportions providing quicker linear response and increased power with each grab at your brake levers.
Ready equipped with cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement, this caliper uses convex washers on the brake shoes in order to offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment. Lightweight aluminium construction assuring you of a top rate strength and stiffness, you can be sure to ride with confidence in coming to a stop quickly. Clearance for 28mm tyres, this is a great choice for the rider looking to gain extra comfort for free on their bike.
- Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness
- Low profile aerodynamic direct mount Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Can be used on frames with bottom bracket/chainstay direct mounts
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction, with an anodised finish to preserve the good looks
- Added clearance for compatibility with 28mm tyre size
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.