Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper
Cutting the weight and mounting straight to your front forks, the Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper is designed to deliver measured and powerful braking force to your road bike, giving you the ability and confidence to really commit to corners, and to make the gains by stopping quicker and later.
Compatible with direct mount front forks, this low profile and aerodynamic alternative to traditional brake calipers is made from a lightweight aluminium and arranged using a Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design, offering an enhanced brake arch and motion to apply an even force on your wheel, slowing you with immediacy. A quick linear response, these brakes are pared back whilst offering you greater versatility. Accommodating up to 28c tyres, you can be sure of tackling that rougher road, and exploring your surroundings.
Convex washers on the brake shoes giving you a toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment, modifying and adapting this caliper to better fit your wheel over time is a simple task. Compatibility exclusively with Super SLR levers for proper leverage ratios under braking, this caliper is sure to give you the performance boost to brave the descent.
- Direct brake mounts connect directly to the forks to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance
- Low profile aerodynamic direct mount
- Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response
- Can be used on forks with direct mounts
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routeing
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Added clearance for compatibility with 28C tyre size